About me...

My photo
Guitar technician reporting from the tourbus....

Monday 13 October 2008


Woke up in Bochum this morning feeling hungry so decided to find breakfast, which was conveniently located next to the bus in the form of a mobile sandwich stall. Due to a complete lack of communication between myself and the stall owner my breakfast ended up being leg of lamb and chips, which though very nice, is a bit of a step up from the bacon sandwich I really wanted. We're in the venue now - a huge place with a dressing room that's larger than some entire clubs. Excellent hospitality. The Germans really look after us. The photo is of the hospitality area at the Matrix in Bochum.

By the way, if anybody is reading this please don't forget to leave a comment. They lock you up here for talking to yourself, you know.

3 comments:

dr parsnip said...

Leg of lamb? Blimey. they dont serve that at Detti's. Maybe it was your inotnation? Arf arf
Ill get me allen keys.

dr parsnip said...

I meant intonation, obviously.

Anonymous said...

Hello mate.

Been busy at work so haven't been able to comment but I've been looking in with interest. I've got a story that's so funny that if you took all your funny stories from your global extravaganza, and multiplied them by a thousand, wouldn't be as funny as this story. Not for blog consumption though so mail me on my personal addie. ps: Can you get me small Wagner bust while you're over there please? Take care. - Stevie.