About me...

My photo
Guitar technician reporting from the tourbus....

Monday 7 September 2009

Getting into the swing of things now, having just finished setting up the stage in Copenhagen. Last night's gig in Malmo was a success, the airing of a new song ("Universal") going down particularly well. I finally managed to get rid of the 50 Danish Krone I've been carrying with me for the past ten months, a local branch of Aldi being chosen both for its proximity to the bus and its plethora of cheap snackables. Normally the cash would have gone on beer but it was early and to be honest it'd been burning a hole in my pocket for the best part of a year. It's a buy-out for dinner this evening so a visit to the local kebab shop, about which I've heard many good things, is in order.

3 comments:

Disguised said...

Love reading your words.
Alice

Victor said...

You guys did a very good job last night in Copenhagen, with the sound. Clean as a whistle.
I still hear a very acute sound in my left ear though :)

Best regards

Ash ... said...

The night at Malmö was epic. I my self traveled a minimal journey of 4 hours to get there in order to see the band to which i mentally grew up. Thanks for making it a memorable night!

http://anathemicconfusions.deviantart.com/