About me...

My photo
Guitar technician reporting from the tourbus....

Thursday 28 May 2009

Waiting for our connecting flight to Ecuador in a most mellow departure lounge in San Jose, Costa Rica. We all wish we were getting off here - it looks ace. The Mexico gig was well received by the most enthusiastic audience I've ever seen and therefore can be classed "worth the effort". I've lost all concept of time and distance now but it doesn't really matter any more. We're straight off the plane to the venue in Quito today (a brick hut if rumours are to be believed) but after that it's two days off in Buenos Aires.


1 comment:

elchileverde said...

a bit late on the commentary...as I only saw the link from the new Anathema Facebook page. I was there at the Mexico City gig, and for sure it was the craziest crowd I've even seen, at a concert I've attended...second being Porcupine Tree's 1st Mexico show a couple years back. Cheers for making it all happen in Mexico!