About me...

My photo
Guitar technician reporting from the tourbus....

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Nijmegan

It's jolly nice to have spent the last few days in The Netherlands, the one country which I could quite easily consider moving to when I finally get sick of the UK, which when I think about it, is about five years ago. The venues and staff here have been excellent, though the manager of the Patronaat in Haarlem appears to have taken a course in advanced moaning as part of her vocational training. Yesterday I managed to pick up a bumper supply of Chocomel which, for those of you who have yet to try it, is the world's finest chocolate milk. This will fill my fridge when I return home, and I won't mind throwing out all the salad stuff to make room for it. I reckon ten litres should last me a couple of days or so. Got myself a nice little ante-room for guitar world today. It's nice to be tucked away out of sight sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny though, might be a bit of the grass is greener.... I love the Netherlands, but don't mind moving to Finlang for example.

Unknown said...

chocomel is the best drink ever i think they put something in it to make you addicted to it i drank so much of it when i was in the dam