About me...

My photo
Guitar technician reporting from the tourbus....

Friday 25 September 2009

Three things I learned on this tour:

1. Flies can survive an awful long time in a microwave. I discovered this when heating milk for a poor man's cappuccino one hung-over morning. I didn't realise there'd been one in there until I opened the door and it flew out, continuing about its business seemingly un-nuked.

2. Having spent much time in the company of our esteemed drivers, I now know that the 1970s English sitcom "On The Buses" was in fact a documentary.

3. Matt, our front-of-house sound man, has the worst musical taste of any human being in history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha..now I'm sort of curious about Matt's musical tastes!let me guess..Modern Talking? or Michael Bolton??brrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

looooooooool

Ash ... said...

lolZz! Amazing research with the files :D ... and for the Matt's choice! Wonder what can be it? :/ *pondering*